Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Bells

Not for me though for my good friend Harley! First let me say I am a match maker they have been together for 3 years and I'm the one that set them up and now they are getting married can you say SUCCESS maybe I'm going to school for the wrong thing ha ha! any who so I'm super stoked for her and it's a reason I get to get dressed up!Problem though I have no idea what I am going to wear the dress is semi casual being its an outside wedding. I know I'm going to be wearing a sun dress of some sort but I don't know if I am going to wear one I have or buy one for it? hmm.... decision decisions!! on  a side not my boyfriend can not attend with me due to him working ...BUMMER!!!! So I will have to post pictures of what I decided to wear! I be updating soon!!

<3
megs

No comments:

Post a Comment