Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dream Home and Pintrest ahhh the addiction




Am I the only one that would die if this house had a wrap around porch! It's kinda funny how southern girls are about houses. We pretty much dream about our house we will have from the age of 5 till we own it. Thinking every room how it will be decorated.Thanks to Pintrest  this is all much easier to visualize!  I don't know about you but I am completely addicted to Pintrest! I mean I basically have planned my wedding before I'm engaged, hey I'm saving time it wont take me as long to plan. I have planned what my house will look like from the outside to the inside, what my kids will wear I have my whole life planned out in front of me on Pintrest!What do you guys think about Pintrest love it ? hate it? Or are you like me and think it was one of the best ideas EVER!!!! Leave some comments!
-meghan Nicolee

No comments:

Post a Comment